Forum Miłośnicy Psów! Strona Główna Miłośnicy Psów!
Masz psa? Jesteś weterynarzem, hodowcą, treserem lub po prostu kochasz te zwierzaki? Zarejestruj się! To forum dla psiarzy!

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

puma suede classic

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Miłośnicy Psów! Strona Główna -> Zywienie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
FrankCamp
Mało Aktywny

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 09, 2020 09:13    Temat postu: puma suede classic Odpowiedz z cytatem

The brand puma au followed his vision like a blueprint and delivered a product that featured an unprecedented element: Frazier's nickname "Clyde" etched in cursive under the brand's logo on the outside of each shoe  hence the term "signature sneaker."Left: Earvin "Magic" Johnson (left) drives past Wes Matthews (right) during a game between the Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago Bulls on Feb. 20, 1985. Matthews endorsed Puma from 1984 to 1986.Right.

New York City's Sneaker Culture: 1960-1987 . "I came across some archival photos of Rucker Park in '71 and '72 and saw players wearing Pumas competitively on the biggest stage of the world puma creepers outdoors at that point."Frazier catapulted Puma onto the world's biggest basketball stages indoors, wearing Clydes when he and Willis Reed led the New York Knicks to a championship over Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West and puma suede classic the Los Angeles Lakers in the 1973 NBA Finals.

Spoiler: Supershort deals with players would continuously haunt Puma's journey through basketball for decades. But it's a trend that briefly changed in the mid-1980s, when the brand began courting star players such as Nuggets small forward Alex English. During the 1982-83 NBA season, no one could put the ball in the basket quite like the slender 6-foot-7 English, who puma sneakers made all 82 regular-season starts while posting an average of 28.4 points a game to win the league's scoring title.

The third overall pick in the 1984 NBA draft out of the University of North Carolina, signed a contract with Nike worth $500,000 annually for five years. During the '84-'85 season, Wes Matthews started 38 games at point guard for the Chicago Bulls as the backcourt mate of the young M.J., who debuted the iconic Air Jordan 1. On Matthews' feet: the Puma Sky LX.I had some of my best games when I played in my Pumas with Michael Jordan," Matthews said. "I took pride puma ignite in my Pumas. I made sure they were clean every day.

With a strong product and perfect placement, Puma began to experience a basketball renaissance. "I'm playing alongside Jordan, who's getting fined every game for wearing his shoes & ," Matthews said. "He's getting a lot of publicity & so I figured Puma would get a lot of publicity and the brand would take off."Matthews was right  English, Sampson and Milwaukee Bucks power forward Terry Cummings appeared in the 1985 All-Star Game, all wearing Pumas. Sampson was named [img]http://www.janherbrinkselections.com/images/shoes/puma ignite-322uwo.jpg[/img] the MVP with a game-high 24 points and 10 rebounds.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Kwi 09, 2020 09:13    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Miłośnicy Psów! Strona Główna -> Zywienie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: